Triphala is, in fact, a combination of three well known Ayurvedic fruits, which is a combination of two Sanskrit words, Tri and Phala. Tri means ‘Three’ and Phala means ‘Fruit’. Triphala does not mean one fruit or Ayurvedic herb but three different fruits in one. These fruits are commonly found in dried and/or powdered form. The benefits of triphala is undeniable. Triphala is composed of the three most important fruits, such as Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki. Let us see the scientific name of these three fruits.
- Amalaki or Phyllanthus Emblica, also well known as emblic myrobalan, an Indian gooseberry, used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Haritaki is Terminalia chebula commonly called blackorchebulic myrobalan is a specie of Terminalia found in South Asia, especially from India, Nepal and other parts of Srilanka, Malaysia, and Vietnam.
- Bibhitaki, also known as Bahera, is one of the important among three fruits of Triphala, is a large and deciduous tree commonly found on plains and lower hills areas in Southeast Asia. Here Bheeta means, fear and Vibheeta means lack of fear, and Vibhitaki means a fruit that takes you away from the fear of diseases. So when you are asked the benefits of Triphala, you can say, Triphala is a mixture of three most important fruits that takes you away from the fear of diseases.
Triphala powder or triphala juice is composed of a mixed form the dried fruits known as Haritaki, Bibhitaki, and Amalaki as discussed. If you consult with an Ayurveda doctor he or she will tell you the benefits of Triphala and how it rejuvenate your body from inside out. Here we have discussed more about triphala the health benefits of triphala powder or juice.
Triphala is no doubt a commonly name in Ayurveda and among the masses. It is sometimes called a great ayurvedic combination used for gentle bowel tonic, helpful for digestion as well as supporting regular bowel movements. The combination of 3 great fruits has a synergistic effect to other systems at the same time. Ayurveda described is a great medicine for many benefits. Thus, the benefits of triphala is unbelievable. These days, millions of people all around the world are using triphala as a form of churna or powder and/or liquid.
In addition to the GI tract, Ayurveda normally uses triphala powerd to support the healthy respiratory. It is commonly known as powerful antioxidant, which protects the cells from damaging effects of free radicals. Though, the three different fruits have many different affects and combine in one, it gives other benefits.
Benefits of Triphala Powder/ Triphala Juice Benefits
The Triphala blend is distributed into right proportions, so that it can ensure maximum efficiency. These three dried fruits are widely known as Harad, Haheda and Amla as an important part of Ayurveda medicine.
Benefits of triphala are many. Triphala powder or triphala juice products, the most amazing remedial mixtures. Here in this article we have discussed 50 health benefits of Triphala juice or powder. Triphala is beneficial to treat a number of problems. Let us see the benefits of triphala juice or triphala powder and how it boosts your health.
- Triphala is good for weight loss.
- It is a common Ayurvedic medicine for diabetes.
- It has high antioxidants, which is good to prevent and delay aging.
- Triphala has some cancer prevention properties.
- Triphala mixture improves digestion.
- It can alleviate as well as corrects constipation.
- Triphala can tone your gastrointestinal tract.
- Triphala juice or powder clean your bowel and normalizes your digestive system.
- It is a great Ayurvedic medicine purifies the blood.
- It removes excess fats out of your body and tones your muscles.
Triphala acts as a great anti-inflammatory agent, so it is an excellent medicine to treat arthritis and reduce inflammation. Studies have shown that the benefits of triphala supports the GI system and improve the immune system. It is good for cardiovascular system. It affects normal cell life cycles positively as well as promotes the healthy cholesterol levels. It is good for healthy immune system, because it riches in Vitamin C for Amalaki.
- Regular drinking Triphala juice in the morning improves your voice quality.
- It strengthens your hair roots and enriches hair color.
- Triphala juice or triphala powder can improve your eyesight.
- The mixture is good for liver and great to cleansing blood.
- It contains anthraquinones, which helps to stimulate peristalsis.
- One of the great benefits of Triphala is antioxidants and polyphenols help reduce oxidative stress on the body.
- Triphala is rich in Vitamin C, which helps build immunity.
- It is good for reproductive health for both men and women. Triphala nourishes as well as strengthens the respiratory tract and lungs.
Triphala can cure anemia and purify the blood. Studies also have shown that Triphala contains vitamin C an effective booster of the immune system that contains enough antioxidant. As Ayurveda says, it has natural effects due to natural components of all three fruits.
- It helps you relieve bone and joint pain.
- It regulates blood pressure.
- It helps heal wounds quickly.
- Triphala can prevent viral and bacterial infection.
- Triphala has great anti-allergic properties.
- Triphala juice can cure motion sickness and dizziness.
- It is good for children.
- It can regulate your hormonal imbalance.
- It cures bad breath.
- Triphala can rejuvenate your skin.
Triphala is one of the most popular herbal medicines in the health food industry. It is a great medicine for people who look for natural medicine that promotes bowel movement. The reason is quite simple, since triphala is a common medicine and not that much costly one. The bowel problem are normal these days, for so many individuals, who suffer from constipation and bowel irregularity, for them Triphala poweder or juice can be a great medicine.
- It can reduce dark circle on eye.
- Triphala can cure eczema.
- Triphala is also good for hair. It stimulates hair growth and removes dandruff.
- It provides nutrition and vitamins to the digestive tract, starting from esophagus to anus.
- It improves as well as strengthens the rectal muscles.
- Triphala has anti-inflammatory substances that cure and prevent joint pain to bronchitis.
- Be it a common cold or HIV Triphala is good for all.
- Good for common cough and cold of babies.
- It is good for acne or same types of skin diseases.
- Haritaki is good for mouth ulcer.
Triphala makes the body and brain fresh and alive. It helps the intellect, rejuvenate your mind and body. Sometimes Ayurvedea doctors prescribe this juice for students for improviing memory and concentration. Triphala can regular the body temperature. It cleans up the stomach. It works well in gout as well. You can consider how important this juice is removing and cleaning the toxic from the body and promote health and well-being. The formula is not only a great formula but also a legendary one that helps curing many different ailments at low or no cost. Triphala is a good nervine, which helps in nervous weakness as well as nervous irritability, promotes the receiving power of the five senses. It promotes longevity and energy of life. It is a powerful medicine with anti-cancer herbal formulation. It works as digestive stimulant. Triphala is great for jaundice.
Since centuries Triphala is big part of Ayurveda system. It is widely used to prepare a variety of Ayurvedic medicines. Few experts in Ayurveda believe Haritaki is the nectar or the spiritual cleanser. It is sometimes said, Triphala is a medicine of all diseases. In Sanskrit, Triphala is called Sarva Roga Nivarani that heals all diseases. These days, Ayurveda practitioners use Triphala (a great Ayurvedic herbal formulation) to fights against cancer and constipation.