Premature ejaculation happens when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual activity and with minimal penile simulation. There are a good natural solution by which one can help to relieve the symptoms and healthier the condition without any side effects. The natural solution is “Yoga” It helps to improve vitality and cure premature ejaculation. If you want to know how to Beat Premature Ejaculation (PE) with Yoga this article can be helpful for you.
We have enlisted top 10 yoga Pose or (Asanas) to help you defeat premature ejaculation.
YOGA – 1
Sarvangaasana (Shoulderstand Pose)
This Yoga Pose helps in rejuvenating your entire body. This asana or pose also improves your thyroid glands which control the working of more or less all bodily functions, increase metabolism to keep your all the time very energetic the whole day. The most favourable result of this yoga pose is that it helps you to strengthen your adrenal glands, also helps you to increase the potency of semen and sperm.
See Details: Shoulderstand Pose
Remember: Do not practice this yoga pose whether you are suffering from neck or spinal pain or injury, if blood pressure is high. Better to take advice from a yoga expert to get the better result and avoid any mistakes.
YOGA – 2
Uttanapadasana (Raised Legs Pose)
The pose helps to strengthen your intestines. In accordance with Ayurveda this is one of the key thing that maintain a healthy body. This Yoga pose has several benefits. The asana helps to fight against constipation, digestive issues, help to control the ejaculation rate.
Try Shoulderstand pose.
- At first lie down on the ground on your yoga mat.
- Now place both of your hands by your side, joint your heels.
- Now try to lift both of your legs up at least (30 degree) position, while you are lifting your head off the floor.
- Try to hold in this pose for at least 10 seconds, if you can and now bring the legs back on the ground comfortably.
- Now, inhale again and try to raise both of your legs to the (60 degree) position. You should lower the legs on to the ground after a few seconds.
(At the very first time you may feel difficult to lift both of your legs at the same time, then you can lift one by one. After a few days of regular practice you will feel flexible to lift both of your legs at the same time.)
Remember: Practice this pose under the supervision of a yoga expert to avoid any injury and mistakes, and to get the better result. Whether you are suffering from back pain or knee pain or any injury try to avoid this pose.
YOGA – 3
Kandharasana (Shoulder Pose)
This pose not only good to increase your sexual desire, for both men and women, but also a good yoga for ejaculation issue. Besides this advantage, it helps in functioning, organizing and strengthening man’s sperms and women ovaries, helps to overcome fertility, helps in resolving menstrual problems, beat vaginal discharge due to increases lubrication within the vagina.
Steps to practice this yoga pose:
- At first lie down on the floor or yoga mat and try to bend your knees comfortably so that the ankles are meeting the buttocks. Try to make a gap slightly in between your legs.
- Now, hold your ankles with both of your hands properly until you lie down on the floor on your yoga mat. Inhale and grasp your breath.
- Now very slowly and comfortably raise your buttocks up in the air.
- Now push your chest comfortably in the direction of ceiling. Always remember that your back needs to be arched and off the ground.
- Hold in this pose for as long as you can stay. When you think to return to your beginning pose, just exhale and come lie back down on the ground.
Caution: Whether you are suffering from high blood pressure or lower back pain or spinal problems, do not practice this pose alone, please take an advice from a qualified yoga trainer to avoid any injury.
YOGA – 4
Paschimottansana (Seated Forward Bend Pose)
This is one of the best yoga pose to beat premature ejaculation. This asana also very much helpful to strengthen sperm and make semen more potent. This pose enhance human’s metabolism.
Steps to do this pose:
- Sit with both of your legs extend out on the ground. Now grasp the big toe of the feet with the index finger and thumb.
- Now, slowly exhale and try to bend ahead and try to connect your forehead to the knees. They main thing is that your elbows need to connect the ground. You should not breath in.
- Stay in this pose for at least 5-6 counts and inhale properly as you rise back to the sitting position.
Caution: Whether you are suffering from back pain, ache with your spine then you should not try this pose. We recommend you to consult with a qualified yoga trainer to avoid injury and practice this pose properly.
YOGA – 5
Goumukhasana (Cow face Pose)
This Yoga helps you to release tension from shoulders and opens the chest to facilitate for deep breathing. In Sanskrit, Cow Face Posture is also known as “Gomukhasana”. If you want cure ejaculation by yoga, this yoga is best for you. By this yoga practice you will be benefited to stretche arms and shoulders, release tension and opens the chest to facilitate to do deep breathing. This pose helps to prevent and cure hernias and hydrocele, control ejaculation very effectively, strengthen liver, kidneys and respiratory system.
See Details: Cow Face Pose
Caution: You can feel uneasy to place hands together, it is only due to lack of flexibility and it will be improved by regular practice with time.
YOGA – 6
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Most of the people think to cure ejaculation, at first they try this yoga posture for premature ejaculation. This yoga pose will help you to stretches muscles in the shoulders, also very helpful to reduce stiffness of your lower back, gives strength of your arms and shoulders. Improves flexibility of your entire body. If you are a woman it will be helpful for you to improve menstrual irregularities, stimulate organs in the abdomen. Relieve fatigue and stress. The asana heals cervical and back pain. This pose is effective in increasing a person’s ability to last longer in bed and resolve any complains of premature ejaculation.
See Details: Cobra Pose
Caution: If you have wrist injury of wrist pain, then do not practice this pose. This pose should not be practice for pregnant women.
YOGA – 7
Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
This pose is very much effective for weight loss, it improves digestion and appetite, helps to cure obesity, cures constipation, strengthens back muscles. It cure menstruation disorder and improve function of the pancreas and also very beneficial in diabetes. This asana a good way to beat premature ejaculation, helps in resolving stomach issues.
See Details: Dhanurasana
Caution: You should not practice this yoga pose whether you are suffering from high or low blood pressure, neck pain, hernia, lower back pain, headache or migraine, if you are pregnant woman or abdominal surgery which is done very recently. We recommend you to consult with your physician and your yoga trainer to avoid any serious injury.
YOGA – 8
Brahmacharyasana (Celibate’s Pose/Floating Stick Pose)
This pose is great for those who are suffering from repeated night fall and lack of sexual enthusiasm. Good for testis and digestive issues.
Step to do this yoga pose:
- Bow down on the yoga mat with your feet slightly apart.
- Now slowly and comfortably lower your body into the space between the legs.
- Try to touch your buttocks on the ground.
- Now place your arms that can face downwards on the knees.
- Breath normally and comfortably.
- Now close the eyes and try to concentrate.
- Stay in this position for 2 minutes and return to the normal pose.
Caution: Whether you are suffering from knee issues or any knee injuries, you should avoid this pose.
YOGA – 9
Garudasana (Eagle Pose)
Eagle pose helps to stretch the shoulders and upper back.It builds balance, calm focus and concentration.Your central nervous system will get benefit from the Eagle pose.It also opens up 14 largest joints in the skeletal system. This asana relieves any disorders with the testis, prostate gland and very effective to beat premature ejaculation, helps to cure urinary tract and reproductive disorders.
See Details: Garudasana
YOGA / PRANAYAMA – 10
Anulom Vilom Pranayam (Alternate Nostril Breathing exercise)
This is one of the popular pranayama (breathing exercise in the entire yoga and pranayama style). This breathing technique helps to resolve different issues such as, respiratory allergies, cough and cold, sinusitis, it helps to increase sexual please and increase orgasm time to feel better in sexual life. This breathing exercise helps to delay ejaculation and provides strength to the entire body.
Step to practice this Breathing Exercise
The above mentioned yoga poses not only help you to cure premature ejaculation, but also help you to cure erectile dysfunction. These discussed asanas for premature ejaculation also cure abdominal problem other sexual issues, if you have. Try these yoga postures at home to cure premature ejaculation and live a happy life.
For More Related Topics Visit Below.