What Is Yoga?
We have started writing this blog with the term ASANA rather than using the term benefits of yoga for abs. Though we will discuss step-by-step yoga for abs and the poses that you need to do to prevent this issue. Before we dive deep, we will tell you something about yoga and its benefits. Yoga is an exercise or a bunch of asana together called yoga. This asana individually named to understand the benefits of yoga. Yoga is defined as any of the yogic posture or movement, which sometimes known as the seat. In short, yoga is nothing but a mind and body practice or making the mind and body connection with its historical origins in ancient Indian philosophy. Many different styles of yoga combine physical poses, breathing techniques or Pranayama and relaxation via Meditation.
Benefits of Yoga
Yoga has many physical, mental and psychological benefits. Here are few benefits of yoga. To see other benefits you can see Yoga Asana Benefits.
- Yoga increases the flexibility of the body.
- Yoga increases the muscle strength and tone.
- Yoga improves the respiration and energy.
- Yoga is the best form of exercise which maintains a balanced metabolism.
- It is good for weight reduction.
- It is good for cardio and circulatory health.
- It improves the athletic performance.
- It helps you protect from injury.
What Is Abs?
Abs is nothing but abdomen, which is less formally known as the belly, stomach, tummy or often called midriff constitutes the part of the human body between thorax as well as pelvis. Along with the muscles in your lower back, the key abdominals help make your core up.
Benefits of Yoga for Abs
A toned abdomen is sometimes considered one of the signs for a healthy body. These days, there is a craze everywhere is zero figure. Hope you have read something before about yoga for zero figure or yoga for the flat tummy. For those who like to have excellent abs not only a’ la mode but also a necessity to stay fit and healthy. These yoga poses are for them. Let us see the yoga for abs.
- Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose
- Hastapadasana or Standing Forward Bend Pose
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Malasana or Garland Pose
- Paschimottasana or Seated Forward Bend Pose
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana or Bridge Pose
- Tolasana or Scale Pose
- Viparita Shalabhasana or Superman Pose
If you are exercising a lot or struggling to tuck in your tummy to get well-toned abs, these yoga poses can be your help. One question can certainly come up in your mind – why not Gym? Yes, you can go to Gym, but the exercise in the Gym cannot give you refreshment in body and mind, only you can exercise for your body. Whereas, yoga refreshes your body and mind, including your soul, and also helps you reach the closer to the objective of an excellent-looking tummy.
Yoga for Arthritis
Yoga for Allergy