Unbelievable benefits of Karnapidasana for curing sinus block – The Inverted Plow Pose or Ear Pressure Pose
Be fit with yoga, cure sinus blockage with Karnapidasan. The benefits of Karnapidasana are undeniable. Yoga is one of the most powerful, yet mysterious exercise that nobody can completely extract it so far. Every day, the researchers of yoga get something new, discover something unique and either new knowledge or new outcomes.
Today, in this blog, we are about to discuss yoga for sinus congestion or the benefits of yoga for curing Karnapidasan.
Karnapidasan is called Ear Pressure Pose. When you are pressuring your ear practicing this yoga pose, it is called ear pressure yoga pose. In this blog, we will tell you, How to practice Karnapidasan. Also, this blog will help you understand the steps and benefits of Karnapidasana.
This pose is one step ahead of Halasana, in English, which is called Plow Pose. If you are practicing Halasana for a few months, it will be easy for you to do ear pressure pose.
- In Karnapidasan or Karnapidasana, first, lie down on the floor on your back. Think that you are resting, and your arms should be placed in resting pose at the sides.
- Straight your legs in front.
- Now inhale slowing and keep your palms down on the floor
- Now, slowing raise your legs in the air. This time you have to exhale, but do not hurry, exhale slowly.
- Try to keep your legs erect in the air. This position will look like Ardha Halasana or Half Plow Pose. Your legs should straight at 90-degree in the air.
- Now, you have to place your legs over your head. This position will look like Full Plow Pose or Purna Halasana.
- Now try to lift your butts and bend your legs over your head. One more thing you need to remember, during this pose, you need to bend your knee onto the floor by your upper arms near your ear. Try to press and place them just near to your ear.
- Do not forget to keep your arms parallel to your body.
- For supporting your hips, you need to lift your hands up and keep them under the lower back.
- Always try to grab your bend knees together.
- Now, put your knees down and take a deep breath.
- Lift your butts and keep your knees down.
- Hold in this position for around 1-minute and for around 6-8 breathes.
- You can do this yoga pose for at least 2-3 times.
Benefits of Karnapidasana
Karnapidasan / Karnapidasanaa yoga has several health benefits. It is very good for curing sinus blockage.
- It stretches and strengthens your backbone
- It gives strength to the lungs and very beneficial for asthma. If you are suffering from asthma or breathing issue, this ear pressure pose will be good for you.
- It stimulates abdominal organs and thyroid gland, stretches the shoulders and spine.
- It controls hypertension, reduces the symptoms of menopause, helps alleviate fatigue, stress, tension, insomnia and negative symptoms of menopause.
- Women having menopause issue, generally practice this yoga pose.
- As discussed it is an ear pressure pose, so it is good for curing sinus blockage.
- It is helpful in backache, infertility, and sinusitis.
If you are thinking of getting deeper spinal flexion and trying to the intense stretch of the hips, this pose is for you.
- Karnapidasana is a good pose for the internal abdominal massage to the organs.