Yoga is for those people who wish to feel the physical and mental calmness and make their life healthy and fit, and rocket yoga pose is for them. If you want to know Rocket Yoga Benefits, you should practice this yoga on a regular basis. This is not a tough yoga, so beginners in yoga and advanced level practitioners can do this at home, but you are suggest to practice any yoga pose under the guidance of a yoga trainer.
Rocket Yoga benefits are many. It is one of the most popular yoga in the yoga styles. This yoga style developed by Larry Schultz in San Francisco during 1980s. This Rocket Yoga came from Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. This yoga is the key posture of some advanced forms of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
Rocket yoga is a very dynamic and fast paced flow of yoga in the entire yoga style. This yoga promises to get practitioners to fitness nirvana faster. The Rocket Yoga is also named as “Art of Modification”.
- Rocket Yoga is also divided into different series, such as Rocket Yoga I, Rocket Yoga II and Rocket Yoga III. Each of the series of this yoga focused on targeted strength of the body and its flexibility.
- The Rocket Yoga I series is based on the Modified Primary Series.
- The Rocket Yoga II is based on the Intermediate series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
- The Rocket Yoga III series is a combination of seated Rocket I and Rocket II. The Rocket yoga flows with a sequence of standing, sitting, balancing and inverted postures, which the basic and advanced poses as well as more challenging balances and bends.
The Rocket Yoga Benefits
- Rocket yoga benefits are very popular in recent time. It gives strength and vigor to your body and mind.
- This yoga can soothe your nerves and relax your body. It is a best yoga to lubricate your bone joint and calm your nervous system.
- A good yoga which helps reduce pain.
- If you want to calm your body and mind, want to live a stress-free life, this yoga is one of the best yoga postures you hardly tried.