Why the pose named Happy Baby?
The Sanskrit name of this pose is ‘Ananda Balasana’. This yoga pose also called blissful baby pose. The pose named Happy Baby, because it remind you of a baby when he or she starts to uncover his or her hands and legs. This is one of the most flexible yoga pose in your life. This yoga pose helps us to sleep better and relax our body.
Step to Practice:
- At first lie on your back of the yoga mat, exhale and bend your knees into the belly.
- Now grip your fit the outside portion with the hands. Now try to open your knees wider than you torso.
- Now bring them up toward the armpits. Do it very comfortably.
- Now you should position each of your ankle directly over your knees that you can feel your shins are a straight line at an angle of 90 degree to the ground. Now bend through your heels.
- Now you need to push your feet upward very gently, as you pull the hands down to make an opposition.
- Now persuade your thighs in toward the torso and down toward the ground that you can make a comfortable length in the spine. Now just release the tail bone toward the ground and slowly make a length the base of your skull away from the back of your neck. Now you are done.
- Hold in the position for at least 40-60 seconds.
- When you wish to come out from this position, just release your feet back to the ground, exhale and rest for few breaths.
Benefits of this pose:
The benefits of Ananda Balasana are no doubt noteworthy. This yoga posture is good for everyone. It does not matter if you are a beginner or an advanced yoga learner. Both of you can try this nice yoga. After practicing this pose you will feel fantastic in your mind and body.
It gently stretches your inner groins, and your back spine.
It calms your brain and also helps you to relieve fatigue, depression and stress.