Looking for homemade skin care tips? Your answer is here. We have discussed here some of the great homemade skin care tips for you. You can make your skin glowing just in a few minutes with some of the most essential things like Olive Oil, Peppermint, Ice and Grapefruit.
- Use olive oil all over dry skin patches including your face, elbow, and your knees is very good.
- You can use peppermint and sage for your face as a toner. Boil one cup water and add one tablespoon of hyssop, sage leaves and peppermint, mix it properly. Abrupt the mixture content for 30 minutes before straining out the leaves and applying the mixture to your face.
- To help your itchy and dry skin, you can use one cup powder milk mixed with one tablespoon of grapessed oil, equal parts sesame oil, apple cider vinegar and wheat germ, one cup of uncooked oatmeal tied into a muslin bag, bags of good tea, two cups of Epsom salts, 450 gm of baking soda powder and 230 gm sea salt for your nourishing bath.
- One of the most useful home remedy or skin care tips is ice. You can wrap ice in a towel and apply it to your itchy and dry skin patches. Ice will draw blood to the area to improve circulation and deliver moisture.
GRAPEFRUIT FOR YOUR HEALTHY SKIN
- Grapefruit on your rough elbow skin is very good. Cut a grapefruit in half size, sink elbow into each half and soak the rough area for at least 15-20 minutes, the acid will help your skin to make smooth.
- You can make your own oatmeal scrub for your skin. Just you need to grind rolled oats in your coffee grinder until you get enough ground oats to fill at least half cup, with this you need to add one third cup ground sunflower seeds, half teaspoon peppermint leaves and 5 tablespoons of almond meal. Mix this properly and get ready to use. You can share this skin care tips to your friends who are looking for homemade skin care tips.
- You will need to combine 2 to 2 and half teaspoons of the oatmeal mixture with a small amount of heavy cream. When the mixture is ready to can use it properly on your neck and chest with the oatmeal scrub and rinse thoroughly.
- Grape seed oil is very good to counteracts aging by helping the cells of your skin to repair. Mixture of bergamot rose and or sandalwood oil with a mixture of water, you can use for your dry skin.