The answer is here; yes you can make it with some of the daily necessary things which you use regularly in your kitchen.
Sesame oil for your skin care
- One tablespoon of plain yogurt with a few drops of sesame oil. Use it to your face, throat.
- Mash a banana and mix with a little honey and use it to your skin.
- Two tablespoons mashed avocado, half cup whipping cream, half teaspoon of olive oil with a teaspoon of calendula petals. Use it to your skin.
- Drop an apple into the water and wait until it urns soft. After it become soft, take out the apple and mash it, mix one teaspoon of lemon juice and peppermint leaves. Use it to your face.
- Scramble an egg. Place the egg on your face and keep it there on your face until it becomes hard and dry.
- This is not for oily skin. If you have oily skin, then you can use the egg white portion instead of the total egg. All the ingredients need to keep at least 15-20 minutes on your face. Facial you can use two times a week.