Bridge Pose Yoga rejuvenates your tired feet.
The Bridge pose is another name of construction of a bridge. The legs and the hips do most of the work which helps in rejuvenating tired feet.
Step to Practice Bridge Pose:
- Line on the ground with your knees bent, fit your knees together and arms on your side.
- Now touch your palm on the floor.
- Now lift your hip towards the ceiling but when you are moving your hip up, keep your feet and palms flat on the floor.
- Now start doing this and move your arms over your head.
Benefits of Bridge Pose:
The benefits of bridge pose are many.
- After a certain time you will feel flexible and alert in both body and mind.
- This back-bend will open your chest up and keep your spinal cord more flexible.
- It improves digestion, helps relieve symptoms of menopause, reduce backache and headache.
- Though this pose is quite simple but when you start practicing be very careful.