Regular yoga practice improves glandular tissues. Thus, helps increase breasts size in a natural way, no side effect and no medicine is needed.
What excites men the most? There’s no better answer than a woman. It’s like looking at the masterpiece of the creator. But what is it that women want the most? Something that makes them look complete in their own eyes. Looking at the mirror and finding their curves aligned perfectly. And the most obvious of all is their breasts. In one of the famous sitcoms Friends, Joey has this query in his mind, “How do you women get any work done is beyond me? You have breasts right in front of you. You just look at it and there they are.”
What if something so beautiful itself becomes an issue? Something that is a matter of pride becomes a matter of shame for women, that they have to stuff it up to showcase falseness. Their breasts should be so firm and healthy that they even start thinking of dropping their normal bras, let alone using push up bras. The magnet of their erotic body should not lose its attraction. And when it does, women look for options that barely could help them.
“Shall I try on the new supplements for bigger breasts? I’ve heard many people claiming that they work. Otherwise, I’d have to opt for surgery, but I am a little insecure about that. Have you tried that new massage centre that treats using herbal remedies?” The conversations go as far as these options only unless there’s a wise woman who knows the way out.
“Have you ever thought about yoga for bigger breasts?”
“Duh! Yoga, don’t know about that?”
“Then maybe it’s time you give it a shot.”
And it is high time now, that women try yoga for bigger breasts. May sound a little strange at first. But why not? When the other options are icky, no harm in opting for yoga to increase breast size.
It may be an unknown path now, but here’s all the information that will help you to enlarge breasts with yoga.
How to increase breast size with yoga
It’s quite natural to think of certain questions.
Is yoga good for bigger breasts? Will it work or not? Is such a simple looking thing as yoga will have any effect on the breasts? How to increase breast size with yoga?
But the safest of all solutions is none other than yoga. It not only increases the size of the breasts but also gives them a perfect round shape and a firm look. And it is completely natural and permanent. Women don’t have to unnecessarily suffer and engage themselves in stupid things. Yoga is one tool which along with providing beautiful breasts, also keeps them healthy and free of diseases. If you don’t try yoga to increase breast size, then you are missing out a lot.
A general perception is there about yoga is that it’s suitable for a healthy life, but one can’t think of it suited specifically for bigger breasts. But certain specific yoga poses help boost your breast size.
Yes! Yoga asana for bigger breasts. And it’s no fad that’ll fade away soon. Just try these yoga postures for bigger breasts, and say no to saggy and loose breasts.
To assist you in a better way and especially how to enlarge breasts with yoga, here are some yoga postures for bigger breasts, which you can try for yourself and see the results very soon. Yoga and bigger size breasts are something that complements each other like nothing else. Yoga for bigger breasts could be the next trending thing, coming out of yoga itself.
Check out these postures, and know, how to boost your breast size with yoga:
Bhujangasana (Cobra pose)
Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose is a very famous posture of yoga, and it balances the body in a very effective way. And it’s a great yoga pose for breast enlargement. Women can expect very good results from this pose.
- Lie prone on the floor and stretch your legs back, with the tops of the feet touching the floor.
- Keep your hands under your shoulders and tuck your elbows towards the body.
- Your entire body (including pelvic area) should be pressed firmly against the ground.
- Now inhale and you start to stretch upwards by straightening your arms and slowly lift your chest off the floor.
- Don’t push too hard, with a nicely distributed backbend.
- Stay like this for about 10-15 seconds.
- Then slowly exhale and return to your normal position. Repeat this 2-3 times.
Dhanurasana (Bow pose)
Dhanurasana or Bow Pose is a very useful asana for a bigger breast. It will help you to increase your breast size.
- Lie prone on the floor, on your belly, with hands alongside torso and palms up.
- Exhale and bring your knees close to your buttocks.
- Reach back with your hands and hold the ankles of your feet.
- Now inhale and lift your heels and thighs. At the same time lift your chest as well.
- Remain in this pose for 20 seconds.
- The entire weight will be on your belly and pelvic area.
- Slowly exhale and come back to the normal position
- Repeat this 2-3 times
Virabhadrasana (The Warrior Pose)
If you’ve finally decided to try yoga for bigger breasts, then don’t miss out on this pose. It’s a very graceful yoga posture and adds natural beauty to your breasts. You can also practice Warrior Pose I, Warrior Pose II and Warrior Pose III, and also try Reverse Warrior Pose.
- Stand straight with your legs shoulder-width apart and arms on your sides.
- Spread your legs and turn your left foot facing the left side and the other feet making a 45-degree angle.
- Your body will twist to the left.
- Move forward on your left knee with a 90-degree angle and stretch the other leg completely.
- Now move your hands up in Namaste position and tilt your head backwards stretching your back.
- Do it for both the sides for 10-10 seconds
Setubandhasana (Bridge Pose)
A very important yoga posture for women, which relaxes a lot and helps in improving bodily shape. Women looking to work on their breasts should try this pose for bigger breasts:
- Lie on your back and fold your knees together hip-distance apart and 10 inches from your pelvic area.
- Keep your arms with the body, palms downward.
- Inhale and lift your back stretching upwards. Without making an effort, let your chest touch the chin.
- Life your back completely. Your thighs should be parallel to the ground.
- Remain in this position for a minute and then return to the normal position
- Exhale slowly in the returning position.
Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
Camel Pose is a very simple pose, and it focuses straight on your chest muscles. A very suitable asana for bigger breast.
- Kneel on your knees, with your feet soles facing upwards and tops touching the ground.
- Place your hands on your hips.
- Now stretch your tailbone down towards the floor as if being pulled away from the navel.
- Reach back and hold onto your heels.
- Inhale during this posture and while you are in the pose take a few breaths and stay like that.
- Slowly return to the normal position.
Looking at these, one can fill with joy asking is there anything better than yoga postures for bigger breasts! What marks the most striking feature here, in all of the above-mentioned yoga poses for breast enlargement, is they all focus on one basic parameter and that is of a good posture. This is quite scientific as well. Here’s a little description, how yoga increases your breast size and the science behind it. Yoga for bigger breasts is not just a vague statement, to attract more practitioners and followers. It works scientifically and logically. And there’s a proper mechanism working behind it.
The science behind the postures and how they affect the breasts
It must be fascinating to know that the basic anatomy of a woman’s and man’s nipples are not very different. Only there are milk lobules that enlarge and give a better bigger shape to women’s breasts. Also, there are certain glands and lymph nodes that run through them. When one stretches, and particularly the yoga poses, then all the other muscles in the body are flexed and helps in better flow to the breasts (which do not have any muscles). In the yogic culture, the spine is considered to be the axis of the universe, while the heart is considered to be the root of the brain. Hence it shows how flexing one part of the body can help the others run very well. Even acupuncture talks about the same kind of language.
In Tantra, yoga, and spirituality, there are certain chakras and the one located between the breasts is known as the Anahata Chakra. Keeping both hands fixed at this point, and doing certain breathing exercises, pranayama, also helps in boosting your breast size.
How women in ancient India used yoga for bigger breasts
In ancient India, instances have been found where women are said to live with their breasts uncovered, which kept them natural with the contact of fresh air. And with the constant practice of yoga and yoga asanas for women, their breasts were always beautiful. The idea of a certain kind of ideal body for women started in the west, impacting their breasts in a big way. So yoga for bigger breasts can truly become a great moment. One has to understand its functioning properly and then act accordingly to see the results. Don’t hesitate to walk on this path.
The blog is written by Olivia Colman. She has been practicing yoga for years and shared her experience to those women who are ashamed of having small breasts. She has shared her real life experience how yoga helped her getting bigger breasts in 5 months.