Elephant’s Trunk Pose / Eka Hasta Bhujasana is one of the most popular yoga pose you can try at home to improve your arm strength. This yoga pose is an acrobatic pose that helps you to develop and strong your arms and supple wrists. This pose not only balances your body but also gives strength of your wrists.
But remember one thing, people who have been suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome or any other wrist ailment should not practice this Elephant’s Trunk Pose. Though, yoga is good for everyone, but remember one thing, whether you are really interested to practice yoga then you should consult with your physician, normally we recommend this because there are different types of yoga available and different yoga poses are for different benefits. Which yoga pose is fruitful for you that you know when you consult with a yoga expert or you should consult with your physician to avoid any unnecessary problem while practicing.
Steps to practice Elephant’s Trunk Pose:
- Elephant’s Trunk Pose is not very difficult to practice at home. Just you need to do this step from Dandasana.
- Take hold of your right leg with both of your hands and place your right knee as high as you can on your upper right arm, squeezing the arm with the leg.
- Always keep your left leg completely extended and place both of your hands on the floor on either side of the hips.
- Now exhale as you press through your palms and lift the sitting bones and left leg off the ground.
Benefits of Elephant’s Trunk Pose:
- The Elephant’s Trunk yoga pose or Elephant Trunk Pose is an acrobatic pose that helps you to develop and strong your arms and supple wrists.
- This pose not only balances your body but also gives strength of your wrists.
See More: – Ananda Yoga I Lung Pose I Virasana I Plank Pose I Naked Yoga I Bhujangasana I Cow face Pose I Happy Baby Pose I Cobbler Pose I Cat-Cow Pose I Boat Pose I Bridge Pose I Bow Pose I Bando Yoga I Garland Pose I Kundalini Yoga and 7 Chakras I Kundalini Laya Yoga