Anusara Yoga is a powerful Yoga which comes under Hatha Yoga, which is a basic style of yoga. Anusara Yoga is fast becoming one of the most practiced forms of yoga in the earth. It works on the philosophy that all beings have an intrinsic goodness present in them. Anusara Yoga poses results in an increase in strength, toning of the muscles properly, and provides relaxation to the mind and body. This yoga is not only develop your physical strength, but also assists in making sure that your are at peace with your mind and body and your spiritual self as well.
The three A’s of Anusara yoga categories in three different things. Attitude, action and Alignment. Attitude is related with tantric concept described as the power and energy of fullness. Attitude brings to surface the relationship with the hearth and force that is behind every action with the Anusara Yoga posses.
The concept of action in Anusara Yoga is related to Tantrik concept that explains the power of action, which is related with the natural flow of energy in your body and mind providing stability and freedom.
Ailment is also an another tantric concept, it is about the power of awareness of your mind and body, that how your various parts are integrated and interconnected.
- One can be benefitted by this Anusara Yoga, such as, this yoga makes you well focus on your mental faculties and physical health.
- Practicing Anusara Yoga regularly will help in creating more awareness about your physical and emotional feelings.
- You will feel highly energized after an Anusara yoga practice. Many think that after practicing Anusara Yoga they fell less fatigued and more relaxed and calm in mind. Because while practicing Anusara Yoga you will improve to express your inner self and feelings, which is in our subconscious mind.
- Anusara Yoga also makes a great result in the body at all stages, with proper tone and flexibility.
- Practicing Anusara regularly will help to prevent various forms of illness and other disorders.
- The healing effect that Anusara yoga has on people is very powerful.
- Anusara yoga poses also stretch out the tendons, ligaments, and muscles, it also ends up improving your strength and flexibility of your body posture.
- The mindful and deep breathing exercises that you learn in Anusara yoga practice will improve your ling capacity.