Hair loss is one of the most common problems at present time. Many people suffering from hair loss and taking dermatologists consultation. Hair loss can be due to various reasons. It can be for heredity, for stress, genetic problems, for hormonal imbalances, for pollution, it can be of excessive use of chemicals, for using style products and or imbalanced diet. These days many people follow yoga for hair loss, which is a natural cure for hair loss. And, some like to take best hair growth supplements to prevent hair loss.
Yoga for hair loss is very much useful for the purpose of hair loss and or baldness. Yoga helps to improve blood circulation and adequate oxygen to the follicles on the scalp.
Yoga is very much beneficial to reduce our daily stress and thus helps a person to prevent hair loss. Asana/yoga poses like Pawanmuktasana/Wind removing pose and Vajrasana/Thunderbolt pose are very much helpful to prevent hair loss.
Visit our yoga pose page to know more about yoga poses and various yoga poses for different diseases including yoga for hair loss.
Besides yoga for hair loss you can also try some of the following home tips and remedies to prevent your hair loss.
- Try to wash your hair every alternate day.
- Brush your hair regularly.
- Try to use a good hair conditioner at least a single day in a week.
- Brush your hair regularly. Brushing hair daily improves the blood circulation under the scalp.
- Try to brash your hair as straight as possible, yes you can do back combing but it can break your hair too.
- Always try to avoid chemicals and stylish products to prevent hair loss.
- You can try some good Ayurveda product for better result. And you can also consult with a Ayurveda practitioner as well.
- You can massage your hair with good lavender oil. Lavender oil promotes hair growth.
- Neem/Azadirachta indica is very good. You can boil some neem leaves into the water and boil the water properly, cool the water and strain this water.
- Try to use this neem water to wash your hair. You can mix neem oil with coconut oil for your hair, this is good to massage the scalp.
- Eat a balance diet comprising of fresh fruits, vegetable, sprouts, pulses, fresh fish, eggs, cereals and dairy products are helpful for your healthy hair.