Yoga not just helps you cure erectile dysfunction and other issues you have in your mind and body; it can change the way you look at life. You can enjoy your work and become more calm and peaceful. A statistics has been taken from a reliable source that more than 53 percent men with diabetes have been suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED) or vice versa – face difficulty maintaining an erection.
Though erectile dysfunction is not directly connected to diabetes, the report says diabetes sufferers are prone to erectile dysfunction. While diabetes has already been established as the number one risk factor for erectile dysfunction, and this study or review serves as a gentle reminder that patients suffering from erectile dysfunction should be screened for diabetes and patients with diabetes should be asked to check about erectile dysfunction.
Here, in this blog, we will tell you yoga asana for erectile dysfunction.
What Would Be Your First Step If You Are Having ED?
What would be your first step if you have erectile dysfunction and prone to diabetes? First thing first, you should consult with your doctor.
As discussed here, erectile dysfunction can be the first sign of diabetes, especially in men aged 45 and younger, so do not be embarrassed or do not do late if you are suffering from diabetes or ED. You should consult with your doctor, if you are having any one of the diseases. He or she will help you in this regards. Even whether you are otherwise healthy, it is essential to treat erectile dysfunction with the help of yoga, if not; it can lead to depression and/or anxiety.
Let us discuss some important yoga asana for erectile dysfunction.
There are many postures or yoga asana for erectile dysfunction that you can practice at home, but better you consult with a yoga trainer, who will help you decide which yoga poses are good for your mind and body as a whole. If you have other complications, then we must advise you to consult with a yoga trainer first to avoid uncertain injury.
In English Paschimottanasan called Forward Bend Pose. A great yoga to beat erectile dysfunction. This yoga pose sometimes known as seated forward bend pose.
Benefits of Doing Paschimottanasa (Forward Bend Pose)
- It helps relax your pelvic muscles that are often tensed and stressed for sitting for a long time.
- It promotes better blood flow to your pelvic muscles, which helps you beat erectile dysfunction.
- This pose is a great pose for diabetic patients who are suffering from stress, tension, anxiety or depression.
- It calms your body and relieves your mind of depression.
In English, Uttanasana is called Standing Forward Bend Pose. One of an essential yoga for erectile dysfunction. This asana is considered very good to relieve stress and soothe your nervous system. You need to start with Tadasana or Mountain Pose; slowly by slowly you have to go for Uttanasana.
Benefits of Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend Pose)
- This yoga pose is good for stretching your hips, hamstrings, calves, and knees.
- It is a good yoga for erectile dysfunction, because people suffering from ED may have been suffering from stress and depression, sometimes diabetic patients suffering for ED. This yoga is good for both of them, helps reducing stress, anxiety, depression, and fatigue.
- It helps to activate the abdominal muscles, stimulates kidneys and liver.
- This asana proved of having therapeutic for infertility.
You can try Baddha Konasan or Bounded Angle Pose or Butterfly pose for this issue. One of the great Yoga postures for erectile dysfunction.
Benefits of Baddha Konasan (Bounded Angle Pose)
- Besides other benefits of this yoga posture; it helps stretching the inner things as well as groin.
- It helps you stimulate the prostate gland along with the bladder, the kidneys and the organs in your abdomen, which is known one of the best yoga postures for erectile dysfunction.
In English, Dhanurasana is called Bow Pose, another yoga asana for erectile dysfunction. You need to bend back into a shape of a bow to feel more and more energetically locked.
Benefits of Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
- This yoga stimulates your reproductive organs.
- Apart from erectile dysfunction, this pose can cure premature ejaculation and intensifies orgasm.
- The Bow Pose sometimes considered by experts as an effective pose in stimulating men’s’ reproductive organs.
- It is good for men’s who have erection hardness.
- It helps men curing other sex-related issues.
- It also helps in treating premature ejaculation and at the same time allows the yogi to have stronger orgasms.
More and more studies, more and more research shows that yoga may help with erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and helps to get stronger libido and better orgasm. Whether you are a beginner to yoga, you should try yoga for beginners, or if you are a senior in age, you should try yoga for seniors to know more about yoga so that you can go ahead for best possible results. Besides yoga, you should practice Pranayama or Breathing Exercise, which will help you active your mind from inside out. If you are looking for more information on Yoga and erectile dysfunction, you should browse our blog for more information; hope we will give you better information on yoga to help you stay healthy and happy life.
Last, but certainly not the least, a yoga teacher can help you better in this regards, especially to choose the yoga forms that you need, so that you will get the maximum benefits of yoga from your practice to beat erectile dysfunction.