Brahmacharyasana Or Celibate’s Pose Power of Focusing and Boosting Mental Dominance. Brahmacharya means “self-control” over the entire senses and mainly over the entire sexual energy. This self-control requires transmutation of the sexual prospective (sperm in man’s case and sexual fluids in woman’s case) into lubricious vigour to the higher-levels of the being. Brahmacharyasana is also known as Celibate’s pose or sometimes called Floating Stick Pose. This pose is a pose that helps to aids our transmutation of the sexual prospective and into vigour leading it to the higher-levels of our being. The yoga’s position also includes the power of focusing and boosting our mental dominance.
Step to practice Celibate’s Pose:
- Bow down on the yoga mat with your feet slightly apart.
- Now slowly and comfortably lower your body into the space between the legs.
- Try to touch your buttocks on the ground.
- Now place your arms that can face downwards on the knees.
- Breath normally and comfortably.
- Now close the eyes and try to concentrate.
- Stay in this position for 2 minutes and return to the normal pose.
Benefits of Celibate’s Pose:
- Celibate’s Pose helps to increase the capacity and dominance over the sexual prospective and helps us to produces the promotion of the sexual experiences.
- The pose helps to increase your masculinity and helps to increase your mental focus.
- Celibate’s Pose is good for increasing the mental control over the pelvis.
- It helps in circulating the blood through the legs and helps to increase blood in the abdomen.
- It prevents unnecessary knee pain, calcium depositions and eliminates the gout.
- It improves digestion by the increasing of abdominal vitality.
- Celibate’s Pose is great for those who are suffering from repeated night fall and lack of sexual enthusiasm. Good for testis and digestive issues.
Caution: Whether you are suffering from knee issues or any knee injuries, you should avoid this pose.