Plank pose is one of the most popular pose in yoga style. In Sanskrit this pose is also known as Uttihita Chaturanga Dandasana
To practice plank pose you need have clothes that you can stretch in and also make sure that you have a flat level floor that you can stretch there comfortably.
- Lie flat on your stomach on the ground.
- Next, you need like push-up position and place the elbows on the ground.
- Be sure that your legs are still in the push-up position.
- Stay in this position for a minute and repeat it.
Tips for this pose:
- You can also try for left and right plank postures.
- Whether this is your first time, then you can use cushioning under the elbows, you will feel quite comfortable for that.
- Utthita Chaturanga Dandasana is good in relieving the symptoms of menopause.
- Helpful to relieve fatigue and stress, good for backache problems, insomnia, sinusitis and infertility.