Constipation is one of the diseases; rather we can say it is a symptom. Today a large section of population in a country is suffering. To get rid of constipation you need to go for a long-term treatment. You can take a homeopathic or allopathic consultation.
Generally, this disease occurred due to irregular bowel movement that are not frequent enough or can say, hard to pass. It is a common reason of painful excretion. It can sometimes be very much painful and life-threatening. So, if you are suffering from constipation from a couple of years you should consult a doctor.
Constipation is a symptom with various causes. But one of the general causes of this symptom is obstructed defecation. The situation can be at the preliminary stage or chronic. Treatment varies from person to person in accordance with the symptoms, including dietary habits, laxatives and or surgery. This symptom can be caused by a low fiber diet, low liquid intake and or irregular dieting habit.
Here are a few common remedies I have discussed by which you can get good help in this situation. These are very common home remedies.
- Fiber: You should eat food which is rich in high quality fiber. Such as figs, dried beans and so forth. Food rich in fiber like a sponge, which is helpful to prevent crams and stomach bloating.
- Raisins: A raisin is a dried grape. It is also rich in fiber that helps your digestion and constipation related issues.
- Lemon: You can take lemon, which is a very good and generally prescribed by most of the physicians. You can drink a glass of warm water with lemon with a squeeze of salt early in the morning will help you to clean your intestines and also helps in smooth passage of stool.
- Triphala dust: Triphala means three fruits, is an Ayurvedic product widely used for different treatments. Triphala consist of – Amlaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) is used to improve immune system stimulation, improvement of digestion, gastrointestinal tract cleansing, curing of constipation, relief gas, treatment of diabetes and more. Triphala contains with high antioxidant properties helpful for the above mentioned diseases. You can use this dust with warm water, honey and can drink in empty stomach in the morning.
- Oranges: We all know very well that oranges are rich in Vitamin C. A single orange can give you 116.2% (approx) of the daily vitamin C, helpful for instant relief of your constipation.
- Water: You should drink plenty of water every day. Because water is helpful to wash all the toxins from our body, that also helps us to maintain flow of blood.