If you are an obese person and think of starting yoga, then the best time to start it. You should now waste your time, because yoga is the only way by which you can stay fit, healthy and peaceful in life We, here, telling you peaceful life because yoga not only improves your body, build your stamina and promote your growth but also good for your mind, which will help you stay cool and calm at the same time. Obesity is not a good thing. If you want to stay fit and healthy you can consider yoga for weight loss.
One question certainly came to your mind. Why only yoga for weight loss? Why not other exercises? Why not Gym, aerobics or other exercises those are good for weight loss? Yes, yoga is the way which is holistic, a workout or exercise that focuses on your mind and body together.
Here, we have discussed few yoga poses that are good for quick and easy weight loss, but told you one yoga posture that is the best for rapid weight loss. You can lose your extra pound just in a month or two, but your practice should be regular. You should also see this yoga is fit for your health, before that you should consult with your doctor to avoid any unwanted injury and at the same time take help of a yoga trainer.
Wide Leg Forward bend yoga is one of the best yoga poses for weight loss. This is also called rapid weight loss yoga, but if you are looking for zero figure or zero type figure, then you need to add some other yoga poses with your regular yoga routine. You can see here yoga for zero figure.
How to Practice Wide Leg Forward Bend Yoga Pose
Normally, you two hands should be supported on the floor in front of you in this yoga pose, but you need to have some extra shoulder stretch as well.
- Slowly by slowly spread your feet not more than 3 to 4 feet and bend forward at the HIPS, but do not the waist. Meaning, your back portion should be straight in the time you bend.
- Whether you bend properly, you would feel a strong and comfortable stretch in the hamstrings.
- You should practice this yoga for weight loss in front of the mirror so that you can see your exact posture.
- Keep your breath on hold for at least 10 seconds; you need 5 to 6 breaths. Whether you feel comfortable, clasp the bands behind your back.
- Now slowly but slowly bring them up towards the ceiling to give the arms as well as shoulders an extra stretch.
Other yoga for weight loss are: