What is Yoga?
Yoga has become one o the most popular forms of physical exercise, which is based upon the yoga poses or asanas, often called physical postures to promote fitness of body and mind. It helps you control your mind and improve your well-being.
Yoga is good for mind and body connection. It has historical origins in primitive Indian philosophy. You see many different styles of yoga for men and yoga for women, though some yoga are good for children as well, which is also called yoga for kids. All yoga postures combine physical postures, breathing techniques or Pranayama, and meditation.
Benefits of Yoga
Many scientific trials of varying quality have been shown at different times on the benefits of yoga, and sometimes the medical use of yoga. Studies have shown that yoga is an exercise that is safe as well as effective and helps to increase the physical activity as well as improve strength. It is good to increase the body balance and flexibility. People, who practice yoga on a regular basis, know the benefits of yoga for health. Some of the benefits of yoga including the benefits of yoga for anxiety are:
- Good for arthritis
- Good for asthma
- It is good for balance and falls
- It is good for bipolar disorders
- It is good for cancer and other cognitive issues
- Yoga is good for fatigues to come from different other ailments
- Yoga is good for cardiovascular issues
- Good for chronic back pain
- Sometimes it is good for chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
- Often it is good for gastrointestinal disorders
- Yoga is good for flexibility
- It is good for hypertension
- Yoga is good for menopause
- Yoga is good for mental health
- Yoga is good for metabolic syndrome
- Yoga is good for migraine
- Yoga is good for mother and baby
- Yoga is very good for oxidative stress
- It is good for posttraumatic stress
- Yoga is good for pregnancy
- It is good for stress less leg syndrome and more……..
Scientists, medical doctors and independent health researchers doing studies on yoga or pursuing yoga-related research focus on its potential benefits of yoga for anxiety, the techniques for relieving stress, anxiety, depression and coping with varies chronic conditions. They are investigating its potential benefits of yoga for anxiety to help prevent, heal, and or alleviate particular conditions, like heart issues, high blood pressure, asthma, acidity, carpal tunnel syndrome, diabetes and much, much more.
What Is Anxiety?
Anxiety is your body’s very, very natural response to stress, sometimes to depression. It is nothing but a feeling of fear as well as apprehension about what to come or about to happen. When you feel very anxious and it is extreme, it can last for longer than 6 months and start interfering with your everyday life, bit by bit you may suffer from anxiety disorder.
Benefits of Yoga for Anxiety
Let us discuss the benefits of yoga for anxiety. As you know that mind and body connection or medical interventions are normally used to cope up with depression, so to anxiety. Yoga for anxiety is one of the most commonly used of mind and body interventions. Though, systematic studies, as well as the meta-analysis, have been carried out to assess the benefits of yoga for anxiety.
Yoga can be a promising way to reduce anxiety disorder and though it can work as a preventive way in the future. Let us see what and which yoga poses are good for anxiety disorder.
- Legs up the wall
- Child’s Pose
- Seated Forward Bend Pose
- Cat-Cow Pose
- Standing Forward Bend Pose
- Corpse Pose
In a nine week of yoga practice of the given yoga poses, experts have found the experience of reduction in anxiety.
Yoga for Arthritis