Sometimes you have heard that eating after 9 pm is not good for your health, and if you are thinking to lose your weight. But all the time it is not right. It is fully depend on when you are eating, how much you are eating and what you are eating. Eating habit is the ultimate thing for your good health. And, specially, if you are thinking for losing weight.
Some tips that might be helpful to lose your weight.
- Always try to eat your dinner before 2 to 2 and half hours before you go to sleep at night.
- After taking your dinner do not go to bed, walk at least 5-6 minutes that is very much helpful for your digestion, it will also helpful for your sleep disruption, digestion problem or stomach issues.
- Always try to eat natural foods, those are rich in vitamins and or minerals. Eat that kind of food those are low in saturated fat, artificial sugar, cholesterol etc.
- Try to eat fresh vegetable, fruit, grain, white meat (chicken) etc.
- Try to avoid red meat (mutton), though this is not good for cardiac patient.
- Avoid junk food, fried food, bread, rice, ice cream, soft drink etc.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Many of the physician and or dieticians think eating small meals all over the day is quite good thing for weight loss. It is proved eating small meals frequently throughout the day not only help you to metabolism rate but also very much effective for your body to burn fat throughout the night.
- Moreover, you can take this tip, but you need to take healthy and nutritious diet also.
- Avoid over eating, this is a bad habit, as we have described you can eat frequently that can be good for your health, but small in quantity, over eating will badly effect your body. Example, over eating can disrupt your sleep. Over eating can make problem in your digestion.
- You can exercise regularly, yoga is very much good to burn your fat, different yoga pose are there to improve and lose your weight.