Kriya Yoga was discovered in India in the long forgotten past. This yoga was lost for centuries in the dark ages and again introduced in modern times by Mahavatar Babaji, whose disciple Lahiri Mahasaya was the first to teach ‘Kriya Yoga’ openly in our era. This is one of the best yoga techniques enables the practitioner to achieve the highest benefits of Kriya yoga and divine goal of the ancient yoga science.
Explores the Path of Meditation
Kriya yoga means ‘To Move’. The word came from the Sanskrit word ‘Kriya’. The yoga helps connect your mind and body. This yoga says the attention paid toward your energy and helps enhance your concentration. It also helps increase your awareness. The benefits of Kriya Yoga are many. It explore the path of mediation and spirituality.
Explores the Path Of Spirituality
Regular practice can make you a master of this yoga pose, though it takes time. Here we have discussed some health benefits of Kriya Yoga that will surely push you to try them out easily. Let us have a look the benefits of Kriya Yoga.
- Energies all parts of your body
- It helps improve your blood circulation
- It helps enhance your digestive system
- It helps you stay in shape
- It helps you balance your breathing and control them properly
- Kriya Yoga is an advanced Raja Yoga technique of pranayama or life energy control. One of the benefits of Kriya yoga is reinforces and revitalizes subtle currents of life energy or Prana in the spine and brain.
We all know that our brain and spine as the tree of life.
Out of the subtle cerebrospinal centers of life and consciousness flow the energies that enliven all the nerves and every organ and tissue of the human body. By the special technique of Kriya Yoga, one can accelerate his or her spiritual evolution and awareness quickly and easily.
Other Benefits of Kriya Yoga
- Regular practice of ‘Kriya Yoga’ enables the normal activities of the heart and lungs.
- It also enables the normal activities of nervous system to slow down naturally.
- It produces deep inner stillness of human body and mind as well as freeing the attention from the usual turbulence of one’s thoughts, emotions and sensory perceptions.
If you learn Kriya Yoga, in the initial period you need to acclimatize your habits and thoughts, condition of your mind with concentration and devotion. Regular practice directing the energy of your body which is very important for our life. You need to prepare to ascend the spinal highway of realization. After one of more years of regular preparation and practice, you are eligible to apply for initiation in the technique of ‘Kriya Yoga and the benefits of Kriya Yoga as well.