Forearm Stand Pose is a popular asana or yoga posture in the entire yoga style. It is quite tough pose for the beginners. This pose is for advanced level learners. But if you are just a beginner, you can also try this pose. You should take help with your yoga teacher. At the very first time you can feel quite difficult to do this pose but regular practice can make everything possible.
Start doing this pose.
- At first concentrate on your hands and knees, from your hands and knees, lower your forearms on to the floor, now keep your elbow just under your shoulders and your hands need to be straight forward from elbows.
- Now it is the time to tuck your toes and lift your hips up as much high as possible.
- Open slightly your hip. Try to bring both of your legs together and straight up.
- Now, slowly squeezing your knees and ankle together.
- Remember one thing; you need not to jump into this pose. Always try to do this yoga pose slowly. Be cool and calm if you are a beginner.
Benefits of Forearm Stand Pose:
- This pose strengthens your arms and shoulders.
- This pose is very helpful for shaping your arms.
- It is also helpful for opening your hips and thighs.
- Good for balance. Good for blood circulation.