Puffy eyes are a beauty bad dream. Here we are giving you few tips to deal with it.
- You can keep a few slices of chilled potatoes on your eyes. Cucumber is also great for it. You can use cucumber too instead of potatoes. Potato and cucumber calm and help to minimize the puffiness.
- You can apply cotton balls soaked in glass of warm water, mix it with a half teaspoon of salt, and use it on your eyelids. It helps you to reduce puffiness.
- Freeze some teaspoons for 10 to 12 minutes. Now put two of those teaspoons on your eyes (curvy head down), when you feel the spoon warms up just replace it and try another.
- Wash your face properly with cold water different times in a day.
- Drink more water every day. Try more; say 3-4 liters per day. It helps to calm and relax your mind and body.