Do you practice Yoga every day for better mind and body? Do you practice Yoga to stay happy and healthy in life? If your answer is ‘yes’ then you have come to the right place. And, if your answer is ‘no’, then start practicing yoga for healthy mind and body.
Yoga has a mixture of warm up exercises, asanas or poses, pranayama or breathing exercises and meditation. Any individual practicing yoga at home need to practice all of the things to stay fit and rejuvenated throughout the day.
Let us see what is Maha Yoga and the benefits of Maha Yoga
Now we will give you some basic tips of Maha Yoga. Maha yoga for positive change in life. It is the science to achieve complete bliss. We have discussed Maha Yoga asana and its benefits. This yoga sometimes called Mahasiddhi Yoga. Maha yoga is a great yoga. Designation of the first of the three Tantras of the Nyingma School of Tibetian Buddhism. This yoga is also said to have the healing power and masculine touch to it. Maha yoga is mainly associated with Meditation or Dhyana. In this yoga an individual indulges himself or herself in the state of deep relaxation or meditation.
Meaning of Maha Yoga or Mahasiddhi Yoga
Maha Yoga means great or supreme. Maha Yoga is the science to achieve complete bliss and absolute truth of life. Every individual has a source of divine energy. This individual divine energy is called Kundalini. It is in two states. One is in dormant and one is in active state. When it is dormant an individual face an unhappy life but when it is active, the person makes his life happy and he or she progress on the way of spiritual evolution. Then he or she can use the full potential of mind and body.
Maha Yoga and Kundalini Shakti (Maha yoga analysis and information)
The Kundalini Shakti is the highest life giving energy. In general, it is a Shakti remains dormant, until and unless it is awakened and became active. This Kundalini Shakti can be awakened through different ways.
- Meditaion, Pranayama, (Breathing exercises and chanting or mantras)
- Asana or yoga.
If you want to practice Maha yoga at home, you should follow some basic rules.
Rules to Practice Maha Yoga at Home (How to Practice Maha Yoga)
You can find a quiet place at your home. Sit with a relax mood to practice Maha yoga. Day by day you have to cope up the technique of Maha yoga.
- You can take a yoga mat or cloth or blanket for your yoga session.
- Try to use always the same cloth for your everyday yoga session, do not keep changing every day.
- Close your eyes and try to concentrate on your breathing exercise.
- Place your hands on our knees in Dhyana Mudra, which will increase your level of concentration.
- Feel the divine energy around you and let it engulf you.
- Do concentrate properly that the divine energy can enter in your body.
- Feel yourself the energy entering your body and rejuvenating it.
Practicing day by day you will feel better and calmer. Your meditative and concentration levels will increase.
Benefits of Maha Yoga
- The benefits of Maha Yoga are immense.
- Regular and sincere practice will improve your concentration.
- It will improve your endurance capacity.
- It will control your thought process and overall improvement in your mind.