‘Kum Nye’ is a form of Tibetan Yoga. Kum Nye Yoga is a gentle healing system which helps to relieve stress, transform negative patterns and promote balanced health.
For you the benefit of Kum Nye Tibetan yoga is a way to enhance energy for well-being. It can change and deepen over time. In the starting of the yoga you may feel require more and more energy, feel naturally cheerful as well as upbeat. Regular and practicing slowly make you aware of the raw fact that you may found you need to have in your physical body. You may not sometimes get in touch with some basic level — do not feel your legs or your toes or your ears, or even your chest.
There are various benefits of Kum Nye Tibetan Yoga in our life.
- It increases your enjoyment and appreciation of life, it heals our bodies and our minds.
- This yoga helps us to bring our energies to function very smoothly and harmoniously. Because the benefits of Kum Nye Yoga leads to integrate of your body and mind in all aspects.
- This yoga invites a sense of wholeness and calm within your body and mind, and in relationship to others and your environment.
- The energy can stimulate and accelerate your body and mind internally to sustain, and to nurture in your daily life.
- It reduces blocks in your emotional patterns and make you alive and well balanced in every work your life.
- In this yoga there are various ways, both stillness and movement, postures and breathing methods, to stimulate the flow of feeling and energy that integrates both of your body and mind.
- This yoga helps you rebuild the inner strength of our subtle body energy system.
The regular practice of stillness as well as feeling of Kum Nye Yoga or to reap the benefits of Kum Nye Tibetan yoga has though found one of the most rapid development yoga in the entire yoga styles. You are sometimes required to do more formal meditation and support for better and more balanced lifestyle.