At present time dandruff is one of the most common problem almost half of the population in a country have been suffering.
Dandruff is the shedding of dead skin cells from the scalp. It can have different causes, such as simple dry skin, not cleaning hair with a good shampoo, seborrhoeic dermatitis, psoriasis, sensitivity to hair care products, or for fungus. Dry skin is the common for dandruff.
You can use any good anti-dandruff sampoo. Herbs are good for this treatment. Fenugreek seeds, Lime, Gram powder are very much effective to get good result in this condition.
Massage therapy can be used for removing dandruff. You can massage your hair for half an hour at least with curd with a few drops of lime juice with alma juice every night before you go to sleep.
Cider vinegar is also very good for dandruff treatment. You can use it after you use shampoo, it helps us to prevent dandruff.
- Few things you need to remember. You should avoid spicy food because it helps to increase dandruff.
- You can add fresh vegetable in your dish with fresh fruit on the diet. Strong tea and coffee should be avoided but you can take green leaf tea.
- Always try to clean your hair so that you can minimize the accumulation of dead cells.
- Brush your hair regularly, which stimulate blood circulation and remove any flakiness.
- Avoid chemical based shampoo. Use herbal shampoo for hair cleaning. You can also make a herbal pack at your home. Use henna powder, curd, ritha powder and mix it properly and apply. Keep it for at least 40-45 minutes and then wash your hair with water.